letter to the past

Dear junior Maddie,
      In order to become successful in the digital art class, you must do a few things to keep you on this track. First of all, I think it is important to stay focused in class and to use your class time wisely. It is not smart to spend the period goofing off and then throwing something together at the last minute. In addition, It is important to remember that or first idea for a project is no always your best idea. For example, when completing a project, it would be a good plan to brainstorm many ideas and hen choosing the one that stands out the most  to you. Also to be successful, remember that you're never truly done with a project. There is always something that you can add to improve the quality of your work. Last but not least, it is important to remember that it is not a race to complete your project. For instance, it is helpful to take your time and to work on parts of your projects at different times. Don't try and put it all together in one period. Through my one and a half years of digital art, these thoughts are from past experiences that may help you as well to become successful in this class.

      The design on the bottom of the screen is an example of what I think my best work as been so fa in my digital art career. I think my work is successful because when completing this project, I took my time making sure that my thoughts and ideas would capture the meaning of the work well. The assignment was unity. My best thought was to show unity by having all of he visual and performing arts subjects growing out of a tree. This was to show that even though they're all different, they're all built as one. If I had to do anything differently, I would change the colors of so that viewers would be more attracted to the piece. also, I think I would spend an additional amount of tim drawing the bottom tree trunk as people. I think I could have made it look even better than I think it does right now.

Sincerely, current Maddie

Comments